poniedziałek, 17 czerwca 2013

AEB Worldwide and Mike Tyson Wish Tupac Shakur Happy Birthday and ...

I believe it was like Tupac. He was doing a little singing along to it, and getting kind of crunk. He was basically acting like one of us.” Biggest recruiting rumor about you? “I think some fans said I de-committed from Georgia, and said I was going toGrammy-Nominated Singer/Songwriter Kris Stephens teams up with Mars of 1500 Or Nothin' to remix Tupac's “Heaven Got A Ghetto,” honoring Pac Shakur's impact on the music industry and his 42nd birthday. Bio; Latest I believe it was like Tupac. He was doing a little singing along to it, and getting kind of crunk. He was basically acting like one of us.” Biggest recruiting rumor about you? “I think some fans said I de-committed from Georgia, and said I was going toSix years ago, I put together "Young Heart, Old Soul", a compilation of 2Pac remixes by yours truly. Six years later, it's up on Mixcloud.

Read more ...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz